Saturday, January 15, 2011

You can now advertise on Sew Chatty!

I am pleased to announce that Sew Chatty will now be offering dirt cheap very affordable ad space for you to feature your handmade business! I am currently offering 2 different packages for you to chose from...

  1. Monthly rate of only $8 per month. Your 125x125 button will be featured on my sidebar.
  2. Deluxe 3 month advertising package for $25. Your 125x125 button will be featured on my sidebar for the duration of the sponsorship. Will also include a feature/giveaway. Giveaway will run for one week and I will be promoting it on the blog, Twitter, and Facebook. Only one giveaway will run at a time so as to not compete with other Sew Chatty advertisers.

For all of my advertisers {monthly and deluxe} I will be doing a Sponsor Saturday post each week that will feature my favorite items from your shop and promote through Facebook and Twitter.

Some important info for you to know...

  • I am averaging 600-1000 pageviews per day. 18,000-30,000 per month.
  • I currently have just under 500 subscribers via Feedburner.
  • 400 followers via Google Friend Connect
  • Just under 300 "likes" on Facebook
  • Just over 300 followers on Twitter.
And I am happy to say that these numbers are growing everyday! I am confident that a sponsorship with Sew Chatty will generate some good traffic to your shop/blog!

Sound good?...email me at sewchatty.eo@gmail.com so we can further discuss the details and any questions you may have! I look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...