Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Shop Update!

Etsy Screen Jan_7

I am finally back in the land of the living today. We got hit this week with sinus infections AND the stomach flu. Fun right? Oh and one of our cars is very broken so we are officially a one car family…not sure how that’s going to work, but the Lord always provides!

Even with all the sick and chaos I did as much work as I possibly could! I’m crazy like that. Listed a few new things in the shop like…clutches and baby shoes and ruffled totes. So head on over and take a peak! There are even more NEW things coming next week!

As soon as I am done disinfecting my house, I’ll be cutting up this beautiful designer fabric for more tiny shoes, zipper pouches, embellished tea towels, and baby quilts!

110_4518

Update on the living room project…Ummmm…do to all the sickness, I got NOTHING done in there. That project is on hold for a bit. Sorry to disappoint! I feel like I’ve let you down, but I’m sure you understand!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    Now following from http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog
    We list all of the best baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    I'm stopping by via the Friday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/welcome-this-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from todays parade...your fabric is adorable. I love the colors. My grandma sells fabric...her and my mom are always making my daughter beautiful colorful things. Good things b/c my sewing machine is rarely used...
    {tara}@ undeservingrace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the cutest things!

    Thanks for linking this up!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...