Monday, January 3, 2011

Made with Love Monday #8

I hope you all enjoyed your New Year’s festivities! For me, the new year has started off with a yucky cold {which is why the link party is a little late. I sacked out early last night} Colds are not my favorite so I hope I get over it soon! I’ll be on the couch with my quilt and my laptop until further notice…or at least until I have to pick Carter up at school. Who wants to make me chicken soup?

Thank so much for continuing to link up your projects every week! I so enjoy reading your blogs. My favorite project from last week was the Ironing Board Cover at The Path Less Traveled. Love the fabric choice! The colors are so pretty.

image

I have a mini ironing board that desperately needs a makeover. I am fairly certain that a beautiful ironing board cover might actually make me want to iron! Can’t wait to try this! Which reminds me, I have to tell you about the new series I am starting! Check back tomorrow to see what I have up my sleeve!

And now for the party! I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week!

{Just a few party guidelines}

  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}

  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!

  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!

  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my crafty goodness to @sewchatty's "Made with Love Monday" http://bit.ly/dSPW3r Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"


9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all linked up! Nice to meet you!!!! =) I can't wait to read more! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it!!! Lol - this is the first Monday I have had a new craft in about 3 weeks!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! I too have been wanting to attempt to sew an iron board cover... we got our iron board for free and we never bought a cover! Good luck and can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am a new follower for Made With Love. Thank you for the linky I hope to be back. I am a new "crafter" but loving doing it so far!
    Emily
    www.familyandlifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your link party. i'll be back, i'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite over! I've linked up my mickey toppers and I grabbed your button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun party! So glad I'm following!

    Blessings to you,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...