Sunday, January 30, 2011

Made with Love Monday #12


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It has been unseasonably warm here, but Sunday we got a little rain which was nice and unexpected! Poured on me when I ran out to get my Snickerdoodle ingredients!

So much fabulousness linked up last week!!! I’m in the process of redoing my sewing space {see here and here} and I was very inspired by several of the projects you all posted! I’ll be doing a tour of my office {how it looks now} on Tuesday. It got cleaned out and organized over the weekend. Now it’s time to cute it up so I’ll be starting a little series on projects to beautify your craft space!

Here are some of my faves from last week…

This Subway Art Sewing Machine Redo from Sumo’s Sweet Stuff is beyond fun! I so wish I had Silhouette!!!

image

The Embroidery Hoop Frames from Retro Hip Mama. I purchased a few vintage flour sacks a while back and want to frame them from my office…LOVE these!

image

…and lastly this crotched Flower Headband from You Seriously Made That makes me want to learn to crochet like NOW. Who wants to teach me???

image

If your project was featured, feel free to grab the button and place it on your sidebar!


And now for this weeks party! I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week!

{Just a few party guidelines}

  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}

  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!

  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!

  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love Monday http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

Thanks for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. Hi, Elizabeth, thanks for hosting today! Love your features, esp. that fun sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Elizabeth! <3 I started a new linky party over at my blog if you'd ever like to link up what you ate for a day! =) It's pretty fun - promise! <3

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my sewing machine! I'm glad you liked it!

    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to be back linking up! Thanks for the opportunity to share!
    Emily
    http://familylifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FOR THE INVITE. Have a good one. jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the invite!! i'll add you to my linky party tab on my blog.

    tara
    www.junkrestore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for commenting over at my blog. I love myself a good link party - thanks for inviting me - I posted #141 the DIY Goal Post. I am now your newest follower.
    Thank you,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Thanks so much for your comment....I became a follower and linked up some things. : Your button and link is on my Blog Parties page now. Yay!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for asking me to link up and for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just linked up my chalkboard hearts. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm happy to be a part of your Monday parties, thanks for the invite.

    Anna

    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops... sorry my chimichangas posted twice on accident! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...