Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The start of a new project.

The new year makes me want to have everything tidy and clean and organized and nicely decorated. Anyone else crazy like me? To feed my OCD tendencies I am going to do a room by room purging, cleaning, and even redecorate a bit. I have lots of fun craft projects planned! I have estimated this endeavor to take 7-8 weeks. Let's hope I'm right! I am starting this week with our living room.

I know it looks tidy but now, but if you could see the insides of all those drawers…you would shame me. The game plan : De-clutter, and CLEAN. I am making some covers for the throw pillows, and doing a pretty big fireplace makeover. I also want to make two more quilts…they are easy patterns. I am hoping the living room comes easily together this week so I can show you the room again next week all spruced up! Happy Tuesday friends :)


5 comments:

  1. Renovation .... A big and creative thing for me I love it and now after reading your post waiting eagerly for your new look living room... Wish you all the best for your projects
    Hope you would like to spare a little bit of your time for me sure you will enjoy
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same thing! Check out Toni over at Little Bowl of Lemons if you haven't already. I love her blog--its so inspiring for getting organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I get that feeling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for an award on my blog
    http://onecraftyme.blogspot.com/2011/01/you-like-me-you-really-really-like-me.html

    Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just joined your party and became your latest follower. Thanks for hosting. I am doing the same thing...cleaning and organizing like crazy. I was sick over the break and ended up watching a marathon of the show hoarders. Nothing like that show to get you started on a closet. I'd love if you would come check out my blog. Hope you follow me back. Thanks. www.diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...