Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far! It’s time for another Weigh In Wednesday!

image

photo credit

This week’s weight is……131.6. Yep that’s right I’m up a lb from last week :( No excuses other than that I’ve been lazy. Things are so busy for me right now that I haven’t been able to really focus on the things that make me have good weight loss like…meal planning, tracking, and exercise…But I want this week to be different! Are you with me??? Let’s commit to plan each meal, track everything we put in our mouths, and move a little more…then we’ll see what the scale says next week! Enjoy your day friends :) Here is a tasty recipe to try…

Greek Lemon Chicken Thighs and Potatoes

image

PointsPlus™ Value:    10
Servings:  4

Ingredients

1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice   

1/2 cup(s) fat-free chicken broth   

2 Tbsp olive oil   

4 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced   

2 Tbsp dried oregano   

1 1/2 pound(s) skinless chicken thigh(s), about 8 thighs   

1 spray(s) cooking spray   

1 pound(s) uncooked new potatoes, cut in half (about 10 small potatoes)   

Instructions
  • Place lemon juice, broth, oil, garlic and oregano in a large resalable plastic bag or medium glass bowl. Add chicken, seal bag or cover bowl, and marinate at least 2 hours or up to overnight in refrigerator.
  • Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9- X 11-inch pan with cooking spray.
  • Place chicken and marinade in pan; add potatoes. Bake until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 60 minutes. Yields about 2 chicken thighs and 5 potato halves per serving.

7 comments:

  1. I am at 148.5, down 7.5 lbs from 155! I totally splurged all my spare points on Saturday and still maintained to stay down, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm finally down 1.5 pounds this week. Now I just have to lose the other 2 pounds I gained last week and I'll be starting from ground zero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! Looks good. I'm a "newbie" to WW but it sure doesn't come off fast. Grr. We made the Chicken Cordon Blu for dinner last night (the 8pt option) and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was only down less than half a pound, but since last week wasn't so great, I gave in to a few binges, I'm ok with it. Hoping next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm! that recipe looks really good. you're only at 131? you're teeny! what is your goal weight?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm down 2 pounds from last week but my points also dropped by 2. :(

    I'm going to make this. It sounds too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... For me everyday will be the first day of diet.. But I'll be trying!

    Best of luck and the recipe sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...