Monday, January 24, 2011

Made With Love Monday #11

Good morning and happy Monday to you :) I hope you had a lovely weekend! Ours was so nice. Lots of time with friends and some much needed R&R! Feeling so blessed to live in a place where it’s 75 degrees in January!

Thank you to all who continue to come and link up to Made With Love Monday each week! Last weeks party was so fun! I have such a blast visiting your blogs and admiring your craftiness!

My favorite link from last week is this Flower Cuff Tutorial from Little Eme. I love that it’s made with an old sweater and fabric scraps! So cute! I want to make a bunch! Thanks so much for sharing with us {feel free to grab the featured button from my sidebar too}!

image

And now for this weeks party! I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week!

{Just a few party guidelines}

  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}

  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!

  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!

  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love Monday http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Gah!!! I feel so honored to be your favorite(!!) post! Thanks so much for featuring me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your cute blog and I am linking up and following you. :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thank you very much for this great blog party! Have a wonderful week! Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome linky party each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the new linky, found you via twitter. Following you there and here now too

    @stayclosetohome

    http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

    Love for you to visit when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...