Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sneaky Peak at Sew Chatty’s new look!

I’m giving my products a little makeover :) Why? Well, a few reasons really..only one of which is the fact that I suffer from ADD! The handmade industry is becoming increasingly competitive and I want to make sure my items are unique and stand out from the rest of the pack. I want them to be reflective of me and my style. Remember this tote

110_4458

This will be the new look of the majority of Sew Chatty products going forward. Natural canvas mixed with pretty designer fabrics. Mostly casual with a touch of fancy. That’s me. Here is a sneak peak of a few new things I’ve been working on…

{these will be giveaway items for various blog giveaways I am participating in so stay tuned for details on how you can make them yours}

Snap Wallet

Snap Wallet_Inside

Checkbook Cover

CBC_inside   CB_2

 CBC2_Inside 

I hope you like the new look! I am working hard this week to get the shop stocked with some pretty goodies just for you…and YES, the Shabby Blossom Tote will be one of the new items to look forward to!

12 comments:

  1. I love the look of the canvas mixed with the fabric. I've not seen that anywhere so good job on finding your own little niche and corner of the market! Much luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the new stuff!! I will definitely be ordering a checkbook cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look!

    flannery @ threesisterz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...everything is looking awesome! It is funny how 'handmade' is getting competitive. BTW, love the fireplace makeover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! I absolutely love the tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the canvas element!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lining fabrics really pop against the canvas, they're like a sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the canvas mixed with fabric!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really really cute!! I LOVE the new look!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...