Thursday, January 27, 2011

One year {SHOPIVERSARY}!!!

Today Sew Chatty is celebrating one year! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone! This year has been so fun for me. I’ve been able to do what I love and seen the fruits of my labor. I feel SO blessed.

Thank You

I am thankful. Thankful for…over 500 subscribers who have signed up to read what this girl writes everyday…nearly 500 Followers whose comments make me smile…over 300 followers on Facebook and Twitter who feed my social networking addiction…and most of all I am THANKFUL for…119 SALES in The Shop!!! And to celebrate that achievement I am passing the blessing onto you with a…

Shop Sale

You can take 20% OFF your order with the code ANNIVERSARY. And because one year is the “Paper Anniversary”…with your order of $25 or more, you’ll receive a FREE REVERSIBLE Fabric Bookmark {pic coming later today!}.

I’ve been a busy bee these last few weeks creating lots of fun new items for the shop so I hope you’ll pop over and look around! If you’ve been eyeing something for a while…now’s your chance to grab it at a discounted rate!

Thank you again for supporting me and Sew Chatty. I have loved getting to know you and I am SO excited to see what the coming year will bring!

Have a happy day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many, many more years of success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on one year! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your shop anniversary :) It is great to see how much you have accomplished in such little time. Continued success :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Heading over to your shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching this milestone! How exciting!

    Oh, and I gave you an award… http://sofiasideas.com/2011/01/26/who-knew-2/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Shopiversary! What an awesome accomplishment! Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...