Saturday, February 25, 2012

{shop update and a little sale!}

Good morning and happy weekend to you! I listed some fun new goodies in the shop for you yesterday!

Introducing the....


Pleated Clutch! Which just so happens to be the PERFECT size to fit your Kindle! I love happy accidents like that!


It's fully lined and padded. You don’t have to keep a Kindle in the pouch! The pleats open wide which allows for lots of stuff to fit in there. It would also double as a fun little clutch! Approx. 5 x 9" There are 5 available and ready to ship. ***This is a Keyka Lou Pattern.



and also, I'm having a little sale on my Crochet Newsboy Hats


With the 80 degree temps we've been having, I've given up all hope of winter so all crochet hats are 25% off in the shop with the code COZYCROCHET.

Happy Shopping!

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These clutches are so cute Elizabeth!! I love the bright fabrics you use on them! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth - can you do a phone wallet using the washi tape looking fabric?? I LOVE that fabric!! Please send me an email! kelsalexandra(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Kelsey (of Poofy Cheeks)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...