Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{SoCal Blogger Meetup...recap!}

Hi friends! I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday! I am recovering from the stomach flu. Again. Today is much better than yesterday thanks goodness.
Last Saturday I got to attend a SoCal Blogger Meetup in La Jolla, CA. I drove down with my buddy {and blog sponsor!} Courtney of Lil' Noodle Bug.


The event was held at Roppongi Sushi Bar in downtown La Jolla (San Diego) and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous!



 I think there were about 60 ladies in total and lots of networking and swag to be had!


One of our gracious hosts Mrs. Stephanie T. and I. She is a very fun girl and I so enjoyed meeting her in real life!


New bloggy friends are so fun! Left to right...Aimee from byAimee.com {web design} & Linky Here, Courtney from Lil Noodle Bug, me, Maegan from Chesterrific & Linky Here {link party directory).

aaaaaaannnnnd...I was a big winner and came home with this really fun clutch from Krust! Love the hearts on a string. Their Esty shop is filled with lots of cute bags so go check them out!

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i had so much fun meeting you two as well & look forward to catching up again soon!!! great photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cool! too bad I didn't find out about it til late :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...