Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{love is in the air}


Image borrowed from the lovely Hannah
 
Good morning friends! I hope your day is being filled with lots of love and chocolate! Mine is yayee!!!

Look what I made for Carter's class!

Valentine Chex Mix! It's very tasty. I made it with sunflower seed butter instead of the peanut butter because of my kid's severe peanut allergy. You can't even tell! You can find the recipe HERE.

Photobucket>

I got to participate in the Valentine's swap hosted by these fabulous ladies!

My partner was the FABULOUS Kate from Upside Down Kate

If you don't read Kate's blog you should :) She is funny and real and gives great book recommendations. I just love her!

The other day I got a package in the mail filled with all kind's of greatness from Kate!!! Love a happy mail day! Want to see???

Fun to the max! 

Who doesn't love Lip Smacker's??? Makes me feel like a little girl again. I had QUITE the collection when I was young. The Dr. Pepper is my very favorite! 

I love all things Burt's Bee's and I had never tried this hand cream before. I must say, it's lovely. Smells so good and it's a very good moisturizer for my sad hands that are either in water or touching fabric all. day. long. 

The yellow and gray little notebooks are so cute. Love those colors and I although I am a smart phone girl, I NEED notepads for paper lists. 

And those chocolates are just pure evil. Exactly how chocolate should be! The perfect sewing treat!

Thank you Kate!!! I love all my goodies!!!

I'm linking up with Alyssa! Make sure you stop by her blog to see all the other swappers too!

Have a great day friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the Burt's Bees hand cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome gifts! Those notebooks are lovely, and the chocolates sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I'm so glad!! Dr. Pepper is my favorite too :) I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE my phone snuggie and have devoured my Dove chocolates! Thanks for being my valentine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Those notebooks are fantastic, and Dr. Pepper lipsmackers? Yes please! ;)

    Happy Valentine's Day, Elizabeth! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww so fun!! love the gifts!

    thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! That notepad is adorable. I might need to search for it. Yay for sweet swap partners!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...