Sunday, February 12, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up}

Alright party people...are you ready for this weeks link up???

Last week's most viewed link was this ADORABLE Valentine's Day Card linked up by Jilly's Stampin' Studio! So so cute!!!

  Click HERE to view the original post.

Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
Elizabeth

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. That card is adorable! Thanks for hosting Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the party! That featured project is great. Yea for another idea of what to do with all my scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy I found you...not sure how I've missed your party this whole time?!? :) I am all linked up and signed up to follow. It would be great if you want to stop by and follow me as well.

    Thanks so much for hosting!
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for hosting. I accidentally entered twice. Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card design... I would love to get one like that for Valentines day...

    Jeanna

    dramaqueenseams.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...