Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{patchy goodness}

Hey there! I hope your week has gotten off to a happy start! A HUGE THANK YOU to all who came and linked up to Made With Love yesterday! It was Sew Chatty's largest link up to date! So fun! I hope you'll browse through all the awesome projects! It's like a Pinner's dream come true!

Don't worry! It's not too late to join the party! Come link up your projects and recipes HERE.

With the amount of sewing I do for the shop and custom orders, I end up with TONS of scraps! I hate to throw them out so I hoard them like a crazy person until my scrap bin is overflowing. It was getting out of control so I decided to sew up some large pieces of patchwork to use for some upcoming projects {probably this tote}. I love patchwork.


I went through all my scraps and organized them by color. I mixed some aquas and oranges for this piece! Working on a yellow and gray colorway as well as red and aqua! Fun times :)

Hope you have a great day! Happy crafting!

Elizabeth
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Looks great!! I love all the bright colors! Can't wait to see how you use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO pretty! I love me some scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tote is very cute! And I love patchwork too! Can't wait to see the end results! :) Have a great day! Happy leap day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That patchwork + that pattern are going to make one cute tote bag! Share with us when you get it all sewed up...would love to see it.
    xxx susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours! I adore patchwork too :) I'd love to see the tote as well. I'm planning on making a tote in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...