Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{hey four eyes...}

Yep, I heard that A LOT growing up! 


I've worn glasses since I was 10.

In the fifth grade I started to get a lot of headaches which led to a thorough eye exam and resulted in my very first pair of eyeglasses.

I'm not too proud to admit that my eyeglasses prescription is pretty bad. I'm pretty much as blind as a bat in my left eye with virtually no prescription in my right. My left eye is considered a "lazy eye" but fortunately for me, it doesn't wander. I inherited that from my mom. Her lazy eye did wander though and would appear as if she wasn't looking at you when she really was. This eventually resulted in corrective surgery. I can still remember at one of my birthday parties a friend of mine made fun of her because of her eye. It broke my heart. Kids can be so mean.


Over time, I have learned to embrace the fact I must wear glasses if I don't want headaches. A few years ago I tried the contact lens thing, but because my prescription is so super awesome, I only needed one for my left eye which made ordering them a pain and I never really got over the whole sticking my finger in my eye situation. Not a fan. Sooooooo, I wear glasses. And I'm cool with it.

Today, I am partnering with GlassesUSA.com to bring you a some really great offers! 



GlassesUSA is providing you a really great opportunity to purchase your glasses online

SPECIAL OFFER!
 Take 20% off your entire order of $80 or more and get FREE US shipping with the code: FS20
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

Embrace the glasses ladies. Power to the four eyes!


Elizabeth
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...