Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{style me pretty...gray nail polish!}

I think I've mentioned this before, but one of my New Year's Resolutions was to paint my nails more. It's such a simple thing, but makes me feel pretty. I've been having tons of fun trying out new colors!!! Here is the latest!




What to try it out too??? Here is what I did: A coat of the clear base, 2 coats of NYC "Sidewalkers", one coat of Essie "Set In Stones" on each ring finger {now calling it my BLING finger!}, and a coat of clear on top.

I was super impressed with the gray polish itself. Went on really evenly and dried really fast! Crazy cheap too. Got it at Target for $3.

I think I'll try mint green next. What fun nail colors have you tried lately?

Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like that! So fun. Does the top coat help it stay on longer? I love painting mine too but hate when it comes off after a day.
    I have a teal color I love!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...