Sunday, February 19, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up}

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Did you see all the pretty new Pleated Sunglasses Pouches that hit THE SHOP on Friday? Lots of fun bright colors to choose from! 


Alright party people...are you ready for this weeks link up???

Last week's most viewed link was these super fun pillows linked up by Katie! 


Check out her full post HERE.

Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan?
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!

Elizabeth
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Your sunglasses cases are so cute!! I love how bright they are! Thank you so much for the feature!! I'm thrilled! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Following via Linky!

    Happy Monday,

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Sumo's Sweet Stuff! It's my first time here! Happy Monday morning to you! I have a DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent that I'm linking up today. Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS-It's me again! I am also your newest follower & grabbed a party button while I was here, too. Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright they are! Thanks for hosting the party!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...