Saturday, February 4, 2012

{a little shop update}

Good morning and happy SATURDAY to you! I am super excited because I get to drive down to La Jolla today with Courtney of Lil Noodle Bug to meet a bunch of new bloggy friends. So fun!!!

I was a busy little bee this week sewing up some new goodies for you! Look at what's new in THE SHOP:


I'd like you to meet the Keycahin Wallet!

This is the perfect little wallet for your everyday essentials! It's fully lined and padded and has two pockets to hold your items. Great as a place for cash, cards, business cards, but the best part...the back pouch is big enough to hold your iPhone (or similarly sized phone). I've attached a ribbon loop so you can hook your keys onto it easily. They measure approx. 5 x 3.75" and there are seven in the shop ready to ship!!!

This wallet is another fabulous Keyka Lou Pattern. I just love working with Michelle's patterns. They are so well written and very fun to sew!

In other news...EVERYTHING in my Etsy shop is 20% with the code SHOPSALE!






COMING TO THE SHOP NEXT WEEK...pouches for your sungalsses and eReaders in my own variation of this pattern...





image source

Thanks so much for all the love and support of my little shop and blog this week. I am truly feeling blessed! I can't wait for you to see all the fun things coming this spring! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love that chevron one! Enjoyed meeting you today at the SoCal blogger event! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little wallets are too cute. I need one :). It was great meeting you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love what you create, everything is beautiful! I'm so happy we meet at the blogger social this weekend :) Hope you got over your anxiety about blogger vs. word press! :o

    Maegan

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...