Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge {Project #2}

Here is the plan for Project 2 of my Wardrobe Challenge.

110_5087

Cute flowy top in a pretty Spring-like print. You like? It’s Simplicity 3835. I love the poppies in this fabric and the pops of color. I think it will be super cute with skinny jeans and flats…kind of my uniform these days!

I’ve made this top before. You can see it here. This time around I will be making it a size up. Pattern sizing is impossible for me to figure out! I am normally a small or 6-8 in stores. My Farmers Market Skirt is a 14 and this top is going to be a 10…weird. As long as it fits well…I don’t care. I just wish there was more consistency!

Do you want to play along in my Wardrobe Challenge? I am thinking about making Thursday my official reveal day & a link party so you all call link up your new spring wardrobes too! Handmade clothing items, refashions...What do you think? Comment below and let me know if you'd be interested. If I get enough of a response, I will go forward with the party this coming Thursday!

Check back next Thursday for Project #2's big reveal! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a fashion link up. I had fashion week last week on my blog and could use some more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the fabric. I would love to see a linky of everyone's things, but I haven't made any! Maybe it will get me more motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a dress with that pattern - small world!
    http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/2010/01/pattern-adjustments-evening-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd love a fashion linky. I have some on my to-do list and this would motivate me to bump them up!

    Love the skirt you made earlier and the fabrics you are using...can't wait to see how the top turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in! Thursday are great, especially this week to get my mind off the OMTWI results!!!! domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...