Sunday, March 20, 2011

{Sponsor Love}

I hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday!

It’s raining hear today so we went to Pho after church…the perfect rainy day food…and then my friend accidently locked her toddler in the car and it took us {like 12 of us} over an hour and LOTS of coaching and bribing with princess lollipops to get her out. Now we are all cozied up and watching You’ve Got Mail. I love Sundays.

Are you all cozied up too and in the mood for a little retail therapy?

Loving this little mustache onesie from Dianapantz! A friend of ours is having a baby boy and this is just too cute!

image

and this key finder from Pursebling is awesome! {maybe I should get one for my friend…lol!}

image

and this children’s art display from my new sponsor Layer Cake Vinyl Designs is definitely on my wishlist! Come back Tuesday for a feature and giveaway from this awesome new shop!

image

Happy Sunday everyone! Stay cozy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...