Thursday, March 3, 2011

What I’ve been working on and some sponsor love!

It’s been a busy week around here! I’ve been putting the finishing touches on my wholesale order and will be delivering it to the shop Saturday morning!  Here is a sneak peek and a few of the items…

Coasters…Patchwork, Ruffles, Lace…I’m in LOVE with the white ones and their tiny aqua ruffle!

110_5035 

Some ruffley flour sack towels…I have 3 more sets of those to finish up.

110_5036 

Canvas and Ruffle Coffee Cuffs…in a new style!

110_5038

I have some covered journals and burlap market totes to finish up too. Fear not, all of these items will be making their way to the shop in the coming weeks as well!

By the way have you popped over to visit my fabulous sponsors this week? I am so grateful to them because they keep Sew Chatty up and running!

I’m LOVING this hand knit cowl from Dianapantz!

image

And guess what…it’s on SALE! It’s been really cold here (by Orange County standards) and this looks so nice and toasty but still super cute! I heart the big buttons :) Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway from Diana in the near future!

I got my Purse To Go Pocket Plus last week and I LOOOOOOVE it! If you have issues with handbag organization…this is right up your alley! I’ll be reviewing mine for you all next week AND Purse Bling is going to give one of my awesome readers one of their very own! How cool is that!

image

Well that’s it for now. Stay tuned because I have a shop update for tomorrow and I’ll be featuring some super cool Etsy finds as well! Have a happy day!

8 comments:

  1. So excited for you on your wholesale order :) Hopefully it brings alot more business your way. And love that purse organizer...I will be entering that contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute projects! I love the coasters!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those towels are great! I love the ruffle trend right now.
    http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am completely focused on coasters lately, and these are adorable! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your coffee cuffs. Thanks for linking up on Sunday! Join me again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! They're so fun and cute. Thanks for linking up at I Made It! Monday. Hope to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...