Friday, March 4, 2011

Shop update and some AWESOME Etsy finds!

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a happy Friday! I am finishing up my order and heading to Disneyland with my boys . I worked hard this week and I am rewarding myself with a Dole Whip :)

There are a few new things in the shop for your shopping pleasure!

image

A new zipper pouch {in a style that’s being retired so get it while you can!}

110_5046

and some new Shabby Blossom brooches/hairclips

110_5044 110_5042

I am going full steam ahead with the canvas and ruffles designs and I am currently designing a line of goodies with canvas and modern patchwork as well. Lots of fun things coming to Sew Chatty this month!

So I have been having WAY too much fun browsing Etsy these days. There are a lot of fabulous shops out there y’all!

Have you seen the Cupcake Social? I just discovered them and now I am itching to throw a super cute party!!! They have such a fabulous selection of party supplies! Look at these gray paper straws!!!!

image

Remember how I’m teaching myself to crochet? It’s going alright…I’ll post another pic of my cowl when I get a few more rows done. I wish I had more time to work on it! I strive to someday be as good as Allison from Crafty is Cool! She is AMAZING. She crocheted Sue Sylvester. How awesome is that!!!!! The pattern for Sue is in her shop.

image  

And lastly…I discovered Treasure Again. I adore mason jars and have them all over my house serving various purposes including canning homemade stock to holding my scissors on my cutting table! Treasure Again has made some awesome light fixtures! So pretty!

image

I love handmade. Happy Friday :)

3 comments:

  1. I love crafty blogs! I can't get enough! This idea is wonderful! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grat new additions...can't wait to see what else is in store for Sew Chatty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am SO excited I found your blog. I love it!! I'm following from Social Parade. Please come follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com :)

    Be sure to enter my giveaways while you're there. I have some gift cards for JoAnn's & Starbucks, a Nikon Coolpix digital camera, and a few more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...