Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Made With Love {Features}

Hi there :) I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday. It is so beautiful here today. Hoping to step outside for a walk as soon as I get my sewing done!

Great “Made With Love” party this week! You all are such a talented bunch!

Here are some of my favorites!

MWL Collage 3-30

1. These adorable birdhouses from Simply Designing are fabulous!

2. Love this Double Ruffle Headband in Ty Pennington fabrics by Thee Silly Life of E! She made several using my tutorial.

3. This craft room by Clean and Scentsible is lovely. So calm and inviting!

4. And how cute is this spring wreath by Ali at My Third True Love?!?! So fun!

Thanks for linking up and if you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button from my sidebar and place it on your blog!

Have a happy day!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature!!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Thanks so much for featuring my craft space! It is my little space away from the boys! Hope you have a great week!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...