Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge!

I am getting really excited for Spring.

image

{photo credit}

I am super tired of sweatshirts and rain boots and can’t wait for cute tops and skirts and FLIP FLOPS!!!! I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to make one item of clothing {for me} per week. I just hope I have time to keep it up! I am going to start with this flowy skirt in a funky springy print.

110_5060I think I’ll call it my Farmer’s Market Skirt. I’ll be doing view B. I like the longer one, but I don’t have enough fabric…I’m going to give this a whirl this week and if all goes well I will show it off next week!

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That is going to be such a cute skirt! I love that you are taking time to sew for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute... I soooo wish I would sew. Can't wait to see your new Spring Wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute pattern...I can't wait to see how it turns out! Nothing says spring like a swirly skirt and some flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun idea. I just ordered some fabric for a new dress, and I'll be lucky to have it made by the end of April, much less one each week! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great challenge! I made myself a skirt last week and now I just wanna make more and more! Can't wait to see the pics of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a newbie sewer; hopefully one day I'll be able to make cute skirts too!

    I'm blog hopping from The Girl Creative’s blog hop and would love for you to check out my blog too. And I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so there....can't wait for Spring either!! I love the pattern...looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Skirts are totally 'in' for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...