Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Spring Cleaning & WIWW

Spring makes me a little clean freaky.

My closet has been out of control for a while now so last week I decided to take the plunge and organize it a bit. I’ve been making myself some fun new things for spring/summer and I need room for my new pretties!

Here is a little before and after for your viewing pleasure…

BEFORE

110_5105

110_5106 

AFTER

{top…bags, layering items like tanks and long sleeved tees, sweats}

110_5134

{Jackets and sweaters…I have lots. I’m always cold}

110_5135

{skirts, dress pants dresses, tops…}

110_5136

{more tops, sleeveless tops, you can’t really see it, but I have a hanging jewelry organizer and shoe (in my case flip flops) organizer in there too}

110_5137

{scarves, bags}

110_5138 

{Here you can see my flip flop holder a little better. I’m a southern California girl…lots of flip flops}

110_5139 

Two bags ready to go to Goodwill…yayee!

110_5133

Turns out I had some pretty cute stuff hiding in there! Here a few ensembles I put together this week. I am very new to this whole taking pictures of myself thing so bear with me. Maybe next week I’ll clean the mirror first…

 110_5155

{Pink Boyfriend Cardi-Target. Gray Floral Top-Made by me :) You can see it again here. Distressed skinny Jeans-Target. White Flip Flops-Havianna’s}

110_5157     

{Black Hat-H&M. Pink Ruffled Top-Old Navy. Black Sweater thingy-Target. Same distressed skinny jeans-Target. Gray Tom’s}

I’m linking up to Lindsey’s What I Wore Wednesday.

Come back tomorrow to see the big reveal of Project 2 in my Wardrobe Challenge and the first ever Wardrobe Challenge Link Party!

Don’t forget to check out my awesome giveaways! Links are in my sidebar.

Have a Happy Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...