Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wardrobe Challenge Reveal and Linky Party!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words on my Farmer’s Market Skirt! You all are so sweet!

Today I am revealing Project #2.

110_5087

This is my second attempt at this top and I have to say things went much smoother this time! Here it is!

Simple and springy. I love it.

110_5123

And here is how I wore it on Sunday to a birthday party and to church!

110_5126

Brown Cardi-Target. Mustard Flower Pin-Made by Me and available in the shop. Rust Tank under top-Target. Skinny Jeans-Target. Flats-Target…I like Target :)

Now it’s your turn! Link up your handmade clothing items and refashions! I can’t wait to see what you all have been working on! Since this is the first Wardrobe Challenge Party…will you help me spread the word via Twitter and FB? I would be ever so grateful! The party will be open for a full week to give lots of people a chance to link up. Make sure to come back on Saturday when I announce Project #3! Have a happy day!


14 comments:

  1. That top looks great! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I've been out of town all week, so I have nothing done! But thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! The fabric is super cute...and the top looks so cute and flirty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that shirt. It's super flattering and spring-like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the whole outfit. I have that pattern, might need to try it sooner than later! Thanks for inspiring and hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the shirt came out awesome!! Love it paired with the skinny jeans....and by the way, I love, love Target too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute top--I love how it came out! Just linked up my latest project, and I'm your newest follower!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! I love your glasses, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is super cute. Thanks so much for linking up to my Swing into Spring party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sent from TT&J - I've been looking for grown-up ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I'm working my way up to try to make clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Turned out super cute! Thanks for linking up at Giggles, Glitz & Glam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling print for that shirt! You look so adorable! Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...