Thursday, April 12, 2012

{the handmade shop :: packaging orders}

Hi there! I've been having tons of fun practicing ways to package up my orders! 

Handmade is special. Shopping handmade should make my customers feel all warm and fuzzy. At least that's how I feel when I shop handmade!

Here is how I've been packaging my some of my small item orders.

 I love the idea of a freebie or a "gift with purchase". I came across a bunch of really fun pencils that I've been including in my orders. Just something small, but unexpected and fun!

Have you met Kelsey over at Poofy Cheeks yet??? Well she has a really fun shop and carries super cute packaging supplies. 


I just ordered these goodies from her and I can't wait to start playing around with even more fun packaging ideas!

Have a great day friends!

Elizabeth
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love packaging! I usually stick with craft paper, a doily accent, and some pretty twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea! I've made a few etsy purchases and it's so fun when you get cute packaging and a little prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love packaging!!! Super fun to add the freebie! I am a sucker for anything that is packaged in a unique cute way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. packaging is so important, it makes you want to buy that product or something similar. You really nailed the market with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi from twitter :) and I agree, packaging makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my shop is on vacation but i've been sending little gifts to friends here and there. i have had a blast playing around with packaging! i think its so fun to get something pretty in the mail and then something even more pretty underneath the pretty packaging. pretty on pretty!
    ha!
    also---> following you on IG and i love love love the cute things you made for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...