Friday, April 6, 2012

{InstaFriday...FOR REALS!!!}

Hi there! And happy Friday to you! I'm linking up with Jeanett for InstaFriday today! This is where we go to share our little life happenings.

life rearranged

I could not have been more giddy about Instagram coming to Android this week! I've been waiting for what feels like FOREVER and this week it finally happened! Here are some snaps of my week...

 My very first Instagram! Finishing up a few custom patchwork totes.
One of the finished bags <3.
Started a new study in the book of Ruth with the ladies of The Warehouse (our awesome church).
Made this Scrappy Log Cabin quilt two years ago and it still remains one of my very favorite projects. So snuggly.
This would by my attempt at the Photo-A-Day challenge...except for this was day 5 and I posted it on day 4. #fail #imnewhere
 Playing Lego's with Carter. We built a pool with a diving board, and Woody BBQing for all his friends. Can you tell I'm maybe ready for summer???
 Passing out flyers in the church neighborhood for the Easter Egg Hunt! If you're local to Orange County and want to come, email me and I'll get you the info. Tomorrow from 11-1. Awesomeness for your littles.
 This week, I went on a field trip with 60 first graders. On a bus. Migraine.
Nature crafting on said field trip.
Starburst Jelly Beans are AMAZING.

Lastly, I wanted to give you an update on the iPad fundraiser for Ashlee and her awesome kids! In less that 24 hours, nearly $100 has already been raised. This make my heart very happy!!! My goal is $700 by the end of the month so I would love help spreading the word. I totally think we can do this!

{come follow me on Instagram! I'm @sewchatty}

Have a great Easter everyone. HE IS RISEN!!!

Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy Easter! Love all of your instagrams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt looks so lovely and comfy!

    Hope you had a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo.... I hopelessly addicted now too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...