Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{Snap Conference Recap}

I'm back and catching up on sleep from an AMAZING weekend at Snap Conference. It was held near Salt Lake City in Utah at Thanksgiving Point. Such a great venue for an event like this. Everything was all together and it was just beautiful!

I got to catch up with friends I'd met last year and made lots of new friends too!

My good friend, roommate and AMAZING jewelry designer Amy Cornwell. We were all gifted a beautiful necklace from her with the theme of the conference. I'll show you a pic later this week. I love it.
 My new friend Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks. I get some of my packaging supplies from her! I was so excited to meet her in real life! Kelsey donated to the swag bags too! I'm earing one of her awesome hair ties today!
Tara, Becca, and I right before the dance party! Love these ladies.

The conference was fabulous. Just what I needed to regroup and refocus my goals for my blog and shop. The sessions were great! I attended Blogging Basics, Happy Chaos (balancing the business with home), and a few others like Blogging For Good. Amy wrote a great recap on that session


The class was lead by Ethan Austin, Jeannett Gibson, and Meg Duerkson. It was by far the best session I attended. I want to use my tiny little blog to do good for others as often as I can. The Legal Matters class was also great and very informative. The SEO class just hurt my brain. Can someone please write SEO for dummies? 

When we weren't in classes, we were chatting and eating, and staying up way too late! I'll give you more of a behind the scenes tour of Snap on Friday when I share my Instagrams with you so stay tuned for that!

Have a happy day friends!


Elizabeth
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous recap...I'm so glad I don't have the crazy smile in our picture :) It's so good!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap. I can't wait to read more! And, see more pics. So happy for you that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had so much fun with you, friend!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like SNAP! was crazy amazing! I really, really want to go next year... *fingers crossed!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous you got to attend SNAP...I live right by Thanksgiving Point, but had to work! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAHHHH!! It was so fun!! Can we go back?! I'm so glad we got to spend 4 awesome days together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha fun, You're so cute in your pictures! I was blown away by the gorgeous necklace Amy Cornwell made for everyone! It's beautiful! So glad you had a great time at Snap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to have met you and sat next to you at dinner =) it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun!!! Looks like you had a great time. I wanted to go to SNAP but I had prior commitments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my cute friend! I am so glad you were able to come out to SNAP! this year. I have to admit to being a tad bit jealous of your late night chatting with Amy. Sounds delightful! Next year, I am vowing to make more time for socializing!!!

    I am equally jealous of the opportunity you had to attend the blogging for good panel. It was one of the classes I was dying to attend!

    xoxo
    Tauni

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was so great to meet you! Can't wait to meet again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you Liz! So fun to see you and spend time with you! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so great to see you again!!! We lose track throughout the year as we get busy, but it's always great to come back together and catch up!!!
    xo Tara

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...