Thursday, April 26, 2012

{Tunic...Pattern Review}

Hey there! I hope you are all having a great week! Today I'm sharing a top that I made for Snap!

 This was a really fun and easy pattern to sew! I always hit up JoAnn's when they are having their pattern sale and I scored this pattern at the last one for $1. I chose a vintage inspired eyelet with little orange flowers that I ordered at fabric.com.
I shared an Instagram of the pattern before I sewed it up which was great because a friend that has already made this top told me to gather the top instead of pleat it which worked out great! It came together really quickly! Start to finish was about 3 hours. It's a little loose, so it really needs to be belted. 

Here is how I wore it!


A brown leather belt would have been fabulous! Anyhow, I loved making this tunic and I can't wait to make more! I'm going to try it in a knit next time. I think it would drape nicely.

Happy sewing!


Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. So lovely! You are so talented, it turned out beautiful. :) Happy Thursday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty and comfortable. Maybe will inspire me to start clothes sewing - if only I can find more time.

    Cheers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Elizabeth!! It looks so comfy! You did an awesome job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, it was so fun to meet you at SNAP. I loved this top - I kept meaning to ask you about the fabric because it looks like real vintage! Beautiful job.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...