Friday, April 27, 2012

{InstaFriday...my week in phone pictures}

Happy Friday friends! Pretty excited for a low key weekend with not a lot going on. I see the Kindle in my future :)

I'm linking up with Jeannett from Life Rearranged to share snippets of everyday life as told by my phone. Come follow me on Instagram! I'm sewchatty.

life rearranged

Snap recap in condensed form. Great friends, great food, inspiring sessions. Loved every minute! Can't wait for next year!

 Love my new tiny little bow band from Just Lovely Things. Didn't want to smoosh my bangs so I'm rocking it underneath. I know, I'm such a trend setter. Or totally lame?! You decide.
The catching up on sleep and random clouds and rain had me consuming large amounts of coffee this week. I'm normally a one cup a day first thing in the morning kind of gal, but this was at like 4 in the afternoon.
 Top-stitching is my favorite. I'm working on some little pleated pouches for craft weekend swag.
 I have a new sponsor that wanted me to create a new button for her. Making bloggy buttons is rather fun! 

Have a great weekend everyone! See you on Monday for Made With Love!


Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Snap looked like SO much fun. CanNOT wait to go next year! LOVE that mug, where is it from? I'm in the process of replacing all of my old mugs with cute new ones and I might need that one. Yay for craft weekend swag. Thank you SO so much, we'll sure miss you! Happy Friday friend, enjoy your low-key weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bow! It looks way cute on you. Following you on Instagram now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can probably tell by all of "likes," I love following u on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for my new button Elizabeth - I love it.

    Cheers,
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...