Friday, May 13, 2011

{Shop Update}

Yayee! Blogger is back up! That was irritating, but it made me realize two important things…that I rely too much on technology and that I really need to vacuum my house.

I closed my shop a few weeks back because I had a big show and wanted to work on some fun new things! Well, I am happy to say, it’s reopened and full of pretty handmade goodness!

Here are some new things you’ll find!

Wristlet Clutches and Zipper Pouches in a new Ruffles and Canvas style!

110_5285 

110_5291

{loving the gray houndstooth}

New Yo-Yo Covered Button Headbands!

110_5297

{this one is made from a vintage flour sack}

110_5309 {how fun is the giant button!}

A whole new line of coffee cuffs in fun new fabrics and trims!

110_5311 {denim and lace}

110_5315 {burlap and lace}

110_5317 {linen and lace}

110_5324 {canvas and vintage flour sack ruffle!}

And my new FAVORITE item is…

The Braided Necklace

110_5340

{teal and lace}

110_5337

{daffodil yellow with gray satin ribbon}

I hope you’ll stop over and take a peak at all the new pretties at Sew Chatty! I’d love to know what you think!

Happy Friday friends!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. ahh. love love love the linen/burlap lace combo.

    no joke was just at joann fabric's last night and bought some linen & lace to make a banner for my bff's wedding as well as to hang across my craft fair booth.

    and blogger being down was seriously sooo frustrating. i blog at night (can't at the day job) so no friday post from me. bleghhh.

    and i love the new stuff. i think i have to buy a coffee cup cuff. now which one...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that two-day blogger malfunction was very vexing.

    Glad it's back up and running.

    I am loving your new designs!! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love all the new stuff Elizabeth! Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...