Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I love Wednesday!

Hi friends! I hope you are having a lovely day! The sun is shining and I know what we are having for dinner {chicken enchiladas} so I have declared it a good day!

Here are some of the things I am loving this week via the awesomeness that is Pinterest

image

Tissue wrapped cookies with a monogrammed sticker. I’m planning a bridal shower and I’m thinking these will be the favors.

image

Love this Weekender Tote Tutorial. I’ll be making one to accompany me on all our summer adventures!

image

My front door needs this summer wreath in a major way {yes, my Easter egg wreath is still hanging…bad crafter}.

image

Love this cute casual outfit and I already have all {or at least very similar} these things! Yayee for shopping in your own closet!

image

And lastly, with my newly discovered love of quinoa, you can bet that I’ll be whipping this Quinoa with Lemon and Asparagus up very soon!

If you’re not on Pinterest, but want to be, let me know and I’ll send you an invite!

Stay tuned because I’ll be sharing some yummy recipes tomorrow and Friday I’m sharing how I fixed my hairclip storage problem. Have a happy day!

P.S. Have you entered the Sew Mama Sew giveaway yet? It closes Friday!

Elizabeth

I’m linking up with Krystina over at Lollipops for What I love Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. haha... I am having chicken enchiladas for supper as well. I love when I know what to make.... it is a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...