Thursday, May 26, 2011

{recipe reviews}

Hi there! I’ve been cooking lots of yummy things this week so I thought I’d share with you a few of the things we loved!

*photos via Pinterest*

Green Salad with Quinoa

image

There’s that quinoa again! Seriously I can’t get enough of the stuff! I served this with roast chicken. Such a great salad! Packed with all kinds of good for you things. Instead of making the dressing {because I’m lazy}, I used TJ’s Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette…it’s one of our faves.

Cheater Churros

image

My son lovingly refers to churros as “sprinkle dogs”…I guess because they’re shaped like hotdogs and have sprinkles? He is a pretty funny kid! We LOVED these! SOOOOOOOOO easy and seriously delish. I took them to Bunco too.

Sprinkle Dogs

Spinach Artichoke Pasta

image

I haven’s actually made this yet so I can’t “review” it, but it’s what’s on the menu tonight and I’m pretty sure we’ll love it. How can you go wrong with cream cheese and artichokes? I’ll be doing whole wheat rotini instead of the shells because we try to be whole wheat people as much as possible and because the rotini was on sale!

I am doing a little crafting today so make sure to come back tomorrow to see my awesome new hair accessory/jewelry organizer thingy!!!

Have a happy day :)

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...