Sunday, May 15, 2011

Made With Love #27

Hi Friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was lovely until something incredibly viral hit me and the little man on Sunday morning. So needless to say, I’m coming at you live from the couch with my GIANT box of tissues right beside me. I should probably disinfect the computer when I’m done.

Sick Day
My friend sent my husband home with sweet peas from her garden after church this morning. Sweet peas and Netflix make being sick a little more bearable! 

Due to my freaky illness, I won’t be posting the features from last weeks party just yet. But stay tuned…I will post them later in the week and they are FABULOUS. Not to be missed!

Are you ready for this weeks party??? Let’s get to it!

{Just a few party guidelines}

To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!

Elizabeth :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, I feel for you! My nightstand looked like this just last week! ... only no sweetpeas:(

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon...but at least you have all of these awesome projects to look at while you recuperate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're sick! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh, I hope you're starting to feel better! Thanks much for another lovely party!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...