Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{What I Love Wednesday}





Hi there friends! I am linking up with Krystina at Lollipops today for her “What I Love Wednesday” Linky party! I am always so inspired by the posts I see over there!

So here we go…this is what I’m loving this week!

What I Love 5-17

1. California Necklace from tru.che on Etsy
2. Chicken Wire Frame to hold jewelry and hairclips…mine are a mess! I will be making this and featuring it SOON!
3. {brand new} coffee cuffs from Sew Chatty! This one is sporting a ruffle made from a vintage flour sack!
4. I was sick and BORED this week and discovered Pinterest and Polyvore! Watch out friends! I am a pinning MACHINE. This is a little spring outfit I created on Polyvore from items that I’ve “pinned” on Pinterest. I would love to wear these pretties on a date day with my Hubs.

If you haven’t gotten the memo about Pinterest yet…it is AMAZING. I read a ton of blogs and like to bookmark things, but that gets crazy out of control and I can never find anything when I need it. Enter Pinterest! A virtual cork board of sorts that lets you make “boards” and “pin” photos and links to pretty things! Love.

If you’re on Pinterest, feel free to come follow me! If you’re not and you want to be, let me know! I think I have a few invites left.

Don’t forget to enter my current giveaways!

Have a happy day!
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. I just found Pininterest last week and I love it! But I haven't joined yet so if you wouldn't mind I would love an invite! Send to jbowman7 at live.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you should see what i'm loving this week... someone's cute coffee cuff is linked... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also i am an obsessive pinner-- i'm on there as rougeandwhimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coffee wrap.... and yes, i love pinterest too... add me http://pinterest.com/bonnierose
    xo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable!! Pinterest is my daily guilty pleasure. I think, for people like us, it's both a blessing and a curse ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...