Sunday, May 8, 2011

Made With Love # 26 and a recap of a pretty awesome weekend!

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! If you’re a momma, I hope your Mother’s Day was a special one!

We had such a great weekend! Friday night we went to the food trucks for dinner and back home to play a little Wii golf. We got a Wii last weekend and it is SO fun! Then on Saturday I got to take a few of the girls from our college group down to San Diego for a little retail therapy at the Queen Bee Market. It was a blast! Look at all  the pretties I came home with!  Happy Mother’s Day to MEEEEEEE!!!

image

A hairclip from Olive Blue, a necklace and earrings from Funky Vintage Lovely, and a rosette bracelet, from Allora Handmade! Then we went to CPK and found a little cupcake shop right next to it…perfect girls day! Then we had our college group come over…did you know we are the college/young adult leaders at our church? Well, we are and we LOVE it! Last night, we fed them baked ziti and had great conversation and chocolate chip cookies!

For Mother’s Day, I sang on the worship team at church then we went to sushi and my boys got me these…

Red toms

…and then I took a NAP!!!! And then the in-laws came over for takeout and more Wii. My 6’7” father in law Wii bowling is a site to see!

How’s that for a pretty great Mother’s Day weekend? I am super blessed :)

I promise to be a better blogger this week! I have lots of fun things planned so let’s kick off a great week with a super fun linky party shall we!

Are you ready for this weeks party??? Let’s get to it!

{Just a few party guidelines}
To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. You are quite the lucky lady! Sounds like you had a FABULOUS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this link party. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hostessing this! Now I am following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting another great party!! Sounds like you had a great mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting another party:) Happy belated Mother's Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elizabeth -

    I'm back this week at #148 with the follow-up to a previous project. Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for another inspiring party.

    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...