Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring Top Week @Made By Rae

Hi there! It’s Spring Top Week over at Made By Rae and since I’ve had the fabric cut for this top for SO long…I thought I’d enter to give me a little motivation to finish it!
Remember last year when Target had that AWESOME Liberty of London line? Well, I scored a few peices, one of which was a dress in the little girls department which I wore for Easter last year {yes I am short enough to fit in little girls clothes}. Sadly, I can’t find a pic of me in the dress…bust.
I got several wears out of it and LOVE the fabric, bit I thought I would wear it more if it was a top. This is the print…fun right?
image
and this is the pattern I used to make it a super cute spring top!
image 
New Look #6895, view A. I have made this top before and I really love it. Such a nice fit. Very flattering and relatively simple to put together.
Here is my finished top!
Front   Side 
Side_2
Back
I still need a photo of me in it before I can officially enter the pool…better go get cleaned up so I can wear my new top today! Wish me luck!
Have a happy day!
Elizabeth

12 comments:

  1. That came out SUPER cute. I lvoe the fabric and the trimming. Great job.
    Marriah @ www.mylifeunzipped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric, would totally wear this. Good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. It looks really professional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love it, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Maybe I should start making my own clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's awesome. So inspiring to get me to try making a top! Thanks for sharing this, how lucky that you can use the fabric from Liberty of London without paying the $$$ it usually costs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful, you are a very talented sewer! Thanks for linking up last week!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...