Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Fall Shop Preview: Crochet Turband}

Hi there! Happy Wednesday to you! I'm on vacation in San Diego this week and took a lot of yarn and crochet hooks with me! I've already started working on my fall inventory of crochet items.

Here is the new headband I'm working on!

 So cute right?! I just love it! It's nice and wide to tame your mane and the gather in the front adds the perfect amount of style! So comfy to wear too.


 
I got these new crochet hooks online and I really love them! They are the Susan Bates Alluminum hooks with a bamboo handle. Really comfortable to hold. My wrists were getting achy and so far when I use these hooks, I feel great! Great deal on them HERE. They have them at JoAnns but don't carry all the sizes.

I will have the Turbands available in TONS of colors and will likely add a version with a fabric center like I do with my Bun Bows.

"Bun Bow"

Look for these and some other fun crochet goodness in the shop in September! Have a happy day!

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute, excited for September! Have a great vacation! hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! I can't wait to see all your fun new items. Hope you're having a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...