Sunday, August 5, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up!}

Hi friends! It's time for another edition of Made With Love! Thanks so much for linking up all your crafty goodness! You all are so inspiring!

Last week's most clicked link was...

This fun crochet basket linked up by Claireabellemakes! It's made from tshirt yarn! So cute!!! I need to get some of that!

Oh and on Wednesday I'm going to give you a sneak peek at a new crochet item coming to my shop and handmade boutiques in the fall. Super cute stuff friends!

Alright party people...are you ready for this week's link up??? 
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
 


Elizabeth
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend Elizabeth. Thanks so much for hosting :)

    marissa
    rae gun ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Monday - thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone for taking a look at my crochet basket!

    I look forward to seeing what everyone had linked up this week.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! I have been making No-Cal & Low-Cal Summer Drinks (# 88 ) to help combat this ridiculous heat. We are officially in a drought! I hope you have a great and cooler week than we are and thanks for hosting the party!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, Elizabeth! Thank you for hosting a wonderful party! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting Elizabeth
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...