Sunday, August 19, 2012

{Made With Love Link Up}

Hi there! I hope you had a great weekend! Thanks to everyone who came by ant linked up last week! 

The most clicked link was...


...this sweet this little dress linked up by Elegance and Elephants. Really great tutorial for all of you with little girls!

Alright party people...are you ready for this week's link up??? 
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
 

 

Elizabeth
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The featured dress is darling! Thank you for a wonderful party! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this party! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party! I can't wait to come back tomorrow and check out all the link ups!

    Amy {amyallender.com/blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great party, I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up my recipes for Healthy, Homemade Beauty Products (# 104). You can make everything you need to care for your face for pennies on the dollar. They are inexpensive, easy to do and very healthy for your skin. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah ~ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! You and your followers are invited to come and link up at One Creative Weekend on OneCreativeMommy.com. The party is open until Wednesday. Hope to see you there! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!!!
    Barbara @ Chase the Star
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...