Friday, August 17, 2012

{InstaFriday}

Hi there! Summer is starting to wind down and I'm sad and happy all at the same time. Sad that the slow paced days of doing whatever we want are ending but thrilled to be getting back to routine. I thrive on routine. We have two weeks left of summer break so I plan on packing it full with trips to the pool, library, beach, movies,  & Disneyland!

It's been a while since I linked up with Jeanette so I thought I would today so you all can see some of the things that have been keeping me from the blog this week...

life rearranged

Well, it's official. I am now an iPhone person. It's been a long time coming friends and I can't tell you how happy I am to be out of Android rage. Our old phones had become SO glitchy and horrible. Now, it's pure bliss. Having a phone that actually works and does everything I need it to is blowing my mind!

I've spent way too much time playing with it this week and making sure Ihave everything set up the right way. I'm also taking app recommendations if you'd like to pass anything along :)


The gift cards were a gift from Grammy. Carter turned 8 this week. EIGHT. I can't even beleive it. I just love him so much. We had a lot of fun making him feel special in his big day!

He woke up saying "I think I have become 8." Then he looked in the morror for a while apparantly trying to figure out if 8 looked any different than 7. He's so funny!


He got sprinkles on his waffle. When it's your birthday, you can put sprinkles on whatever you want.


We spent a few hours at Disneyland and met up with some of his lady friends. He's into older women. I'm keeping an eye on that.

The birthday festivites continued at Chuck E. Cheese with some of our close friends.

And no birthday is complete without a Funfetti cupcake with homemade chocolate frosting! I made the cupcake flags using Made By Rae's tutorial. Quick and easy and they came out so cute! I actually do have that sticker maker she uses, but decided not to fuss with it and just used the scrapbook paper and glue stick method. I love them!

Well, that was our week! How was yours? Chat soon!


Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the new iPhone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Life Rearranged. Love the cupcakes! You will LOVE the iPhone!! fav apps are instagram, starbucks, pinterest, pictureFrames, phonto, Chrome, & Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new Iphone and your right a b-day must have funfetti!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...