Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{Custom Order: Grocery Bag Holder}

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great week! Thanks so much to everyone who's been linking up to Made With Love! Lots of awesome projects this week! It's not to late to link up your crafty goodness, just click HERE.

I am still taking a few custom orders each month and had fun making this little Grocery Bag Holder for a friend from church!

 I had never made one of these before, but they're super fun and quick to put together! I chose a fun Amy Butler print with a coordinating green tone on tone accent print. You can never go wrong with Amy Butler and patchwork.
 It has a drawstring that you can can hang from a pantry door or shelf and an elastic opening at the bottom to pull the bags through.
I super love it! I think I need to make one for me! Because I had never made one before, I needed a how-to so I used this tutorial which was really easy to follow. Go whip one up for yourself! Have a happy day!
Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful bag! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm headed over to look at the tutorial! I think I could use one of these! :) xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that fabric! I need to make myself one of these, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...