Thursday, August 30, 2012

{Say Hello to Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks!}

Hi friends! I am so excited to introduce you to Kelsey from Poofy Cheeks!

 Kelsey is one of my blog friends that I met at Snap last year! She is expecting her third baby very soon and with the arrival of this little one, she hopes to quit her day job and go full time with Poofy Cheeks: her blog and handmade shop!!!!

Kelsey's shop is filled with all kinds of fun things!!! Like...

top-notch super cute packaging supplies


I've ordered packing supplies from her before and I just LOVE them! Makes buying and sending handmade even that much more special! Her prices are really great too!

She also sells accessories for women and girls!


These are absolutely the best hair ties ever!!! The don't leave a crease in your hair and BONUS...they look cute on your wrist too! You know for when you have your hair down but in five minutes you might change your mind? Tons of colors to choose from too!

 Sweet flower headbands with vintage fabrics and buttons

I love Kelsey's shop but her blog is equally as great!

She just posted her craft room organization...drool! So fabulous!


She posts great recipes too!

This broccoli slaw is my favorite!!!

I hope you'll stop by Kelsey's blog and shop and support her as she is making the transition from working mom to work at home mom!

Have a happy day!

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...