Wednesday, January 2, 2013

{Crochet Pattern: Granny Square Mug Sweater}

Hi friends! I hope your new year if off to a great start! Teaching yourself to crochet this year? Well, I have a super fun new pattern for you!


This darling "Mug Sweater" is perfect for keeping your hands cool and your drink warm! This takes a very small amount of yarn and only about an hour of time so it's a perfect way to use up all those scraps you have laying around. So fun to make and it's a really sweet gift when given with a mug and a favorite tea or coffee.

***In the pattern, I link to a GREAT video tutorial by my friend Melanie on how to make and join the granny squares so no worries if you don't know how to make them yet...they are easy and FUN!!!

Materials:
Worsted Weight Yarn
Size 4 mm hook (US G)
Yarn Needle
Button

Stitches/techniques needed:
Granny Square
Joining Squares
SC
DC
Chain stitch
Slip Stitch

Check out the pattern in the shop!
Happy Stitching!

Elizabeth
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This pattern would be perfect for a mug of hot chocolate! Especially now we're all meant to be on diets lol! Happy '13! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I just purchased your pdf! :) Thank you! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...