Monday, January 28, 2013

{Made With Love Monday Link Up}

Hi friends! I hope your weekend was awesome!


I spent a lot of time on Saturday filling garland orders and only have 4 left so if you want one to cute up your mantle for Valentine's Day, act quickly! Click HERE to get yours!

Alright party people, are you ready for this week's link party?
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
 



Elizabeth
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked up Kate's pancakes & pajama party! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!
    What a fun party!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute doily! Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting your fun party, Elizabeth!!!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I have only every linked up a sewing blog (which I don't do very often). This is a first time linking a food item to you. I have been a subscribing of yours for quite some time. I enjoy seeing what you create.
    Read my post:
    http://www.thelostapron.com/2013/01/football-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank so much for hosting such a wonderful party, Elizabeth!! Have a great week! - Erika :)

    http://www.thehopelesshousewife.com/linkparties/link-party/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth, thanks for having us! I am your newest follower on facebook via my personal page and my blog's page!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Monday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I could join your link party again this week! Thanks for hosting :)

    Shauna {The Best Blog Recipes}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this party. I added my crocheted hat.
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting this link up! There's great crafts and recipes here :) I'm linking back to your blog from my post. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...