Monday, January 14, 2013

{Made With Love Monday}

Happy Monday to you! There are some really fun things coming to blog this week! 

Remember last week, when I showed you the work in progress that is our coffee table??? Well it's done and fabulous and looks like it came straight from Anthro. I love it!!! Want another peek?


I'm also working on a roundup of my favorite newbie crochet projects! One of my favorite things that I've made to do date is a really cozy 3 strand afghan. I added a really funky and cute border to it last night and I love it soooo much! It just gave the blanket the sweetest finishing touch. Can't wait to show you!


Alright party people, are you ready for this week's link party?
Let’s get to it! I'll be featuring my favorite links on the Facebook Fan Page throughout the week! Are you a fan? I also try to Pin my favorites to Pinterest. The top clicked link will be featured during next weeks party! 
{Just a few party guidelines}
  • Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  • Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  • If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  • Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and tweet about the party. Make sure to @ tag me so I can RT you!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go link up something crafty!
 




Elizabeth
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. You're afghan looks great. I haven't crocheted yet, but, would like to learn. I am currently knitting my first sweater too.

    Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for offering the link up. I've been wanting to learn to crochet too! Hope you have a great week!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket looks so pretty & fun!! I can't wait to see it! :) xx Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this great party, loving the craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors in your blanket -
    Thanks for hosting

    Kyra & Jocelyn @ caramelpotatoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting. i can't wait to see what you've done with the table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to see the table! Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the fun party, Elizabeth!!!
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being such a wonderfully gracious host. I am looking forward to seeing that crochet project. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't wait to see that baby crochet blanket when you're done. I love to crochet as well. Its so addicting. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...