Friday, July 1, 2011

Whole Lot Of Random Today…

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! I apologize for the lack of posting lately! I have been putting lots of effort into making this a magical summer for my son which means lunch dates and movies and trips to the beach and pool and Disneyland!!! Being fun mommy is EXHAUSTING! But we are having a blast and that’s what counts.

What has “Sew Chatty” been up to??? Well, not much as you could have guessed, but I have been working on a few custom orders like these super cute Yo Yo Bobbie Pins!

SAMSUNG

One of my pretty little coffee cuffs was featured in this really fun  Etsy treasury called A Rainy Day By The Sea…so pretty!!

image

I also want to tell you that I participated in a Handmade Gift Exchange via the awesome blog Craftaholics Anonymous! Emilee from Sweetly Made {Just For You} was my partner and she made me this lovely knit head wrap in a pretty burnt orange.

image

I love it! Can’t wait for the summer night to get a little cooler so I can enjoy it and not have to wait until fall!

I made her a Zipper Pouch and a coordinating Reversible Coffee Cuff!

110_5294

110_4808

I had so much fun participating in this! I can’t wait for next year! Thanks again to Linda {my Creative Estates Roomie!!!} from Craftaholics Anonymous for hosting this great exchange! So much lovely handmade goodness out there!

Coming soon to the blog…I want to get my new meal plan out and show you all how I organize meals for the fam…huge time/money saver! I have a few AWESOME new sponsors that will be hosting GIVEAWAYS soon! I have a few summer fun/magical childhood posts up my sleeve too so stay tuned!

Have a happy weekend friends! We are off to Disneyland! Enjoy SUMMER!!!!

Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I love the zipper pouch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange head wrap! So very cute. See you at BlogSugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you made! The fabrics you picked out have a vintage feel... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...