Friday, July 8, 2011

My {FAVE} Summer Drink!

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying summer as much as we are!

I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but it has been H O T here in California! Enter the BEST summer purchase EVER…the iced tea maker by Mr. Coffee. This handy kitchen gadget and the mango tea from Trader Joes make for one happy momma! 

Iced Tea

Allow me to walk you through the iced tea making process…

1) Fill with water to the fill line.

tea 2

2) Pour water into reservoir.

tea 3

3) Fill with ice to the fill line. Place basket on top with four of those yummy mango tea bags. Put the lid on and snug it up to the iced tea maker.

tea 4

4) Flip the switch and in less than 10 minutes…you have a very tasty and refreshing summer treat! I love how the tea tastes on its own so I don’t add any sweetener which makes this a zero calorie beverage as well!

tea 5

Easy Peesy.

tea 6
Yummy goodness :) Add a few cookies and you’ve got my favorite snack for hot summer days! {mug rug made by me}

Happy summer everyone! 

Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. oh my! i am living on this stuff too! i just scheduled a post on this ... i brew mine with some oranges. delish!

    popping in to say hello to the other sugar babies! yeah blog sugar!

    i'm hosting a july giftaway - anthropologie pillow and some goodies! i hope you'll enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigoodness...I don't know how hot it's been in California, but we're averaging 103 here in E. Texas! Yikes! I'm not usually a fan of iced tea (I know, I'm a disgrace to my state), but I am a big fan of mango, so this still looks yummy and refreshing! Thanks for sharing. If you're into blog-hopping, I'd love to have you over for a visit: www.fivedaysfiveways.com
    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Mr. Coffee iced tea maker too! I've had it for about 8 years now! :) LOVE that thing!! (I even bought an extra at Target when they clearanced them to $5 last summer! I figured it was worth it just to have the extra tea jug!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the iced tea maker too and am definitely a fan! I use the Paradise tea bags from the grocery store like they do at a lot of restaurants. It's delish!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...