Friday, July 15, 2011

Arrrrrgh….a treasure chest for the little matey!

I don’t know about your little one’s. but my kid LOVES Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

image

He saw something about making a treasure chest and had been bugging me about it daily for quite a while. “Mommy I need a team treasure chest for all my gold dabloons.” For reals?!?!

I was putting it off because it sounded like A LOT of work. We went to Michael’s and Toys R Us looking for a wooden treasure chest kit without much luck. It was a lot of “Mommy that doesn’t look like Jake’s team treasure chest.” I was not going to Home Depot. I do not pride myself on my woodworking skills. This really sounded like a job better suited for Daddy. Anyhow…

Then I realized all he wanted was a little paper cutout thing that you print out online and glue together. That my friends I can do!  I present to you Carter’s Team Treasure Chest complete with jewels and gold dabloons.

image

image

Here is the link if you’d like to make one for your little matey!

Jake & The Neverland Pirates Team Treasure Chest

Happy crafting!

Elizabeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...